Protected From All Sides
Today, hackers and cyberattacks are a reality for businesses big and small. How can you make sure your company is protected? The answer is a comprehensive network security plan from Endurance IT.
At Endurance IT, we offer a broad range of network security services, network security assessments and network security audits. We can provide one-time assessments, ongoing assessments at scheduled intervals and on-demand security alerting. Every option ensures your company’s network and data is protected from harm.
Our security methodology
We conduct network security assessments in accordance with industry best practices and standards set by the SANS Institute (SANS means "SysAdmin Audit Networking Security"), the FBI and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Endurance’s network security, design and deployment services:
- Antivirus, anti-spam solution deployment
- Intrusion prevention/detection solution deployment
- Enterasys, Netscreen, Cisco, Checkpoint, Netgear, etc. firewall and VPN appliance deployment
- External and internal security design and deployment
- Physical security deployment
- Security policy design
- Employee readiness training
- Application security design and deployment
Network security audits
Outside parties often target information systems to steal data or break systems. Endurance IT network security audits can protect your system and make sure it complies with industry best practices. We help you identify, manage and reduce risk 24/7.
First, we review your infrastructure and applications to provide you with a security assessment report, which outlines security vulnerabilities, risk factors and recommendations to secure your systems.
Our network assessment services:
- Vulnerability Testing: The process of identifying and prioritizing weaknesses in IT infrastructure, systems, applications or software. Endurance IT security experts identify gaps in your security infrastructure and address concerns before they become problems. We do the testing internally and externally and look at your Internet exposure, WAN, LAN, wireless and employee access.
- Penetration Testing: We check for vulnerabilities and weaknesses by trying to gain access to systems and data.
- PCI Scanning: If your business accepts electronic credit card payments, then you likely need to be Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. Endurance IT stores and transmits credit card data to ensure you're compliant with the law.