Take Your Business To The Cloud
At Endurance, we provide a full range of cloud computing and cloud migration services. Our team first discusses your options and aligns cloud computing services with your unique business needs. That way you choose the option you need and nothing more.
After a full assessment, we help you select and provision the best fit hosting vendor. Then we migrate your servers to the new service provider and train you to operate the new cloud-based system.
We leverage a proven six-step process to ensure each cloud solution meets or exceeds our clients solution goals:
- Business process review
- Detailed requirements definition
- Identify cloud providers/solutions
- Conduct gap solution analysis based on requirements
- Conduct cloud providers/solutions demos
- Architect solution options
There are a number of cloud options available to fit any need:
- Hosted email
- Hosted virtual desktops
- Hosted dedicated virtual servers
- Colocation facilities for your existing servers
- HP Helion, Rackspace, IBM SoftLayer, DinCloud, etc.
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
- Office 365, Google
- Private, Public Cloud, Hybrid
- Cloud Based Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops
For more on cloud-based services, check out: Should your business be in the clouds?
Mobile Device Management:
- MaaS360, Airwatch, and MobileIron
- iPhone configuration and large-scale deployments
- iPad configuration and large-scale deployments
- Macintosh MacBook, iMac and Mac Pro system installation and configuration
- System management software that allows large-scale secure management and deployment of iPads and iPhones