HP Storage Solutions
As a certified HP Enterprise (HPE) partner, we now offer HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage, which meets the requirements of massively consolidated cloud service providers. The storage speed (3M+ IOPS) and reliable system architecture can transform midrange and enterprise operations with solutions from a few TBs up to 15PB scale.
Why the all-flash and hybrid storage system is right for you:
- Respond in real time with hardware-accelerated data services
- Prices start at just $19,000, with the usable GB cost as low as $1.50 with deduplication
- Enterprise-class features include a unique multi-controller scale-out design for 99.9999% uptime and built-in protection
- Includes auto-tiering and flash optimization that scales out as your business grows
Features of the product:
- Automation speed service provisioning
- HPE OneView automation
- OpenStack integration
- Federated data mobility
- Fast for mixed-workload performance
- HPE 3PAR Gen5 ASIC
- Assured QoS
- 0.2 to 0.8 ms latency
- Lower TCO with efficiency technologies
- Thin technology
- Adaptive SSD Sparing
- Avoid downtime with tier-1 data services and multi-tenant security
- 99.9999% availability
- Flexible replication
- Scale-out clustering
OUR STORAGE PRODUCTS
HP StoreVirtual 4335 Hybrid SAN Solution
HP StoreVirtual is versatile and features software-defined storage VSA software, ProLiant rack and BladeSystem-based hardware models. It fits any infrastructure and budget.
- Storage management for virtualized environments
- Scale array capacity and performance without disruption to applications
- Superior data high availability and disaster recovery
- Affordable enterprise functionality with comprehensive feature set
HP MSA 2040 SAN Storage
Need increased performance to support consolidation and virtualization? Look no further than the MSA 2040 Storage. The system leverages new controller architecture with a new processor, four ports with 4GB cache per controller and drive technologies like SSDs.
- Flexible architecture -- easy to set up and manage
- Sets new standards for $/IOPS in Entry SAN, 3x to 4x today’s competition
- Futureproof: 2x the bandwidth and the First Entry SAN with 16 Gb FC
- MSA 2040 is Now ENERGY STAR Certified
HPE 3PAR STORESERV 8000
With the lowest all-flash starting price, it features flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data services or data mobility. The flash-optimized architecture minimized bottlenecks that can choke hybrid and general-purpose disk arrays.
- Entry Level Flash/Hybrid
- Max Controller Nodes: 4
- Max Host Ports: 4–24
- Fibre Channel: 0–8
- Max Raw Capacity: 750–3,000 TiB
HPE 3PAR STORESERV 20000
Enterprise flash arrays ready for massive consolidation of today’s most demanding workloads. Has greater than 3 million IOPS, sub-millisecond latencies, a 4X density advantage, and scalability to 15PB of usable capacity.
- Flash/Hybrid for Massive Consolidation
- Max Controller Nodes: 8
- Max Host Ports: 160
- Fibre Channel: 0–160
- Max Raw Capacity: 3,932–6,000 TiB
For more on HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage, visit the Hewlett Packard Enterprise website.
For more on all-flash and hybrid storage, visit the Hewlett Packard Enterprise website.